End Of Lease Cleaning in Sydney
- 100% Bond Back Guarantee
- FREE RE-CLEAN in the next 72 hours if needed
- Choose your own suitable time for booking
- Highly Rated Equipments and machines
- Natural and eco friendly cleaning products
- Same Day Service with 24/7 Customer Support
- No Hidden fees and no extra charge for public holidays and weekends
100% Bond Back End Of Lease Cleaning Service in Sydney
AMU Bond Cleaning Service in Sydney team specialises in vacate cleaning services for all kinds of residential and commercial property. We are a professional End Of Lease cleaning service in Sydney and with no doubt when it comes to the top lease cleaning service provider in Sydney AMU is the name which you don’t want to miss. With our assurance to provide you 100% Bond Back, we have stood out to be the number one professionals. Our Bond Back Guaranteed cleaning does as it sounds, gets you your bond back. Moving out is already a big hassle spending a whole week packing, unpacking, loading furniture, and unloading them stresses you out worrying if you will get your bond back or not? and when you choose the wrong cleaners it will put you under more stress.
But we have stood out ourselves for helping you get your bond back and giving your real estate/landlord a fresh and clean house by providing premium cleaning services. We follow REINSW approved checklist for cleaning your rental property, booking us has been made simple so it doesn’t waste your precious time. Contacting us is just as simple as a one-tap on your device.
Bond Cleaning Sydney Prices
End of lease cleaning
Please, have in mind that all prices are starting from:
NOTE: Keep in mind that wall spot cleaning, outside window cleaning and blinds wiping are not included in the end of lease cleaning and can be done at extra charge upon request.
What Does Your Move Out Cleaning Service Cover?
Our premium End Of Lease cleaning services includes a professional cleaning, each cleaning tasks performed by highly-trained cleaners securing your bond back. We take each job as an opportunity to ensure your premium quality cleaning service. We have no any hidden charges, free reclean within 72 hours if needed . Our cleaning process involves a checklist approved by REINSW which will leave no chances in getting your bond back.
We provide 24/7 365 days including weekends and public holidays. We are the most trusted End Of Lease cleaning service provider in Sydney, hire the right cleaners. We are a service based Bond Cleaning company who meets your real estate/landlord highest cleaning standards at very affordable pricing. We are waiting for your one click, Hire Us Now!!
Step by Step Procedure we follow to help you get your bond back
- Cleaners will give you half an hour call before arriving at your property once they arrive one of the team leader will inspect your property.
- S/he will let you know if anything needs to get done that was not mentioned while booking. They will make a report of property and submit it to the office while other team will be unloading their professional cleaning equipments.
- They will discuss with you if you have any major concern on certain areas or any extra job that needs to be done.
- Cleaners will wear protective gear not to drag dirt everywhere with them.
- Everything that needs extra care and attention will be marked.
- One of the cleaners will start the lease cleaning procedure from your kitchen and other from bathroom.
- Once the kitchen and bathroom gets done they will start bedroom and living room.
- All the windows and sliding doors will be done it requested cleaners will clean the windows from outside.
- They will start doing the additional tasks like steam cleaning, upholstery cleaning.
- They will do a final inspection, pay a close attention to everything they have done. They will take care after the things that people usually forget.
- Cleaners will inform you that they have finished the job and ask you to do a final inspection and fix it if there are any issues.
Checklist we follow to provide premium End Of Lease Cleaning and help you get your bond back.
Cooking areas – clean oven, racks and stove top. Remove all chemicals and wipe marks.
Exhaust hood – clean all oil marks, wash filters and ensure light is working.
Sinks – remove food from drain and clean taps and water spout.
Benches – wipe down all surface areas and walls.
Dishwasher – clean inside, including all racks and rubbers. Remove food from filter and rinse.
Refrigerator – pull out and clean behind and underneath.
Extractor fan – remove all dust and oil.
Cupboards – empty and wipe out.
What our happiest clients have to say
Find Out More About Our Wonderful Technicians
Been in the cleaning business for over 10 years has taught us choosing the right representative for the business helps getting best results. So hiring number of staffs and assigning number of jobs has never been our vision instead what we do is we choose the right candidate who can represent us very well to our customer and assigning each job we get to the right operator has always been our vision .The main qualities of our operatives are:
- Highly trained and experienced
- Police checked and interviewed in person
- Insured and Bonded
- Trained to inspect professionally about the condition of different surfaces
- On-time, reliable and trained to treat each customer as VIP
You can always ask for free estimates with our operators. We treat each of our team member as a family and customer as VIP.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many cleaners will come to clean my place?
Normally we assign a team of 2 or 3 for your lease cleaning but it depends on the property size and your preference.
How much notice do we need for booking?
It’s okay if you give us a short-notice for your lease cleaning as we have assigned cleaners to provide same day service but sometimes they also may get assigned for jobs to better if you give us atleast 5-6 days notice before booking.
Do you do Steam cleaning?
Yes, we do steam cleaning. If you want to add an extra of steam cleaning in your lease cleaning service you’ll get a discounted price.
Do you work on weekends?
Yes, our services are available 24/7 365 days at no any extra cost.
Do you clean oven/blinds?
Yes, our prices includes the normal cleaning of your oven but if your oven is dirty /greasy it will cost you extra $44 because it takes lots of effort and different chemicals to clean those oven.
Dusting of the blinds is included in the price but if they need to wet wiped or deep cleaned it will be an extra $ 29 per fixture.
Do you clean blinds/curtains?
Yes, we do clean standard blinds but curtains/long blinds cleaning service is not provided with the lease cleaning as our bond cleaning team are trained and specialised only bond cleaning and to clean curtains/long blinds we need to send a different team so you have to book it separately.
Do you clean Windows?
Yes, we do clean windows from inside which is included in the price but if you want to get your windows cleaned from outside it will cost you extra.
What if I get complaints from Real Estate/Landlord?
Though our cleaners provide you the premium cleaning service but sometime there may be something missing somewhere but you don’t need to stress out. Once your Real Estate send you the exit report after inspection with a complaint you can contact our team or send us a exit report via email with images and we will assign our cleaners to get your place cleaned withing 72 hours. Please note, you have to send us a exit report within 72 hours after clean.
Do you clean the ceilings?
Unfortunately we don’t clean your ceilings but you need to inform us while booking so we can organise a seperate team for you.
Do you do Pre-Inspection cleaning?
Yes we do clean your house for inspection.
Do you clean Walls?
Yes we do clean your walls. We provide three different types of wall cleaning service. You can choose it while booking us.
What Does Your Move Out Cleaning Service Cover?
As your end of lease cleaners, we have bond cleaning in the bag. But we don’t stop there. Fantastic Cleaners is a one-stop shop for all your fabric and household cleaning needs.